Saturday, September 09, 2006

APOLOGIES EVERYONE

i have been trying to blog but having probs with the photos and shite. stay tuned for posts on paris, electric picnic and general shenanigans shortly.

love to all

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I had a dollar for every time you use that excuse!

Cheeeesus...

;o)

Mon said...

saz this is unexceptable I am working now where I can actually check the internet and I want something to read... please...

Anonymous said...

yes aitken.

i agree.

Considering my internet usage is down from last years MEAA/Stockland/MPG/2UE email chain, I need more blogging to bump it back up to where it belongs.

So.... POST! (Not as in Dani, but as in blog)

Me! said...

i believe you sar, im having the same problem, that coupled with my general laziness is not a good mix

Anonymous said...

c'mon saz- I am at work and wanting to read about the crazy antics of my travelling, worldy friends whilst sitting here drinking my australian tea eating my australian lamington... free tea at work totally rocks my sox. ps 29 degrees tomorrow and sunshine and blue sky sydney!!

Mon said...

BLOG!
Your photos are so good.

Anonymous said...

Yes BLOG! I live with you and have seen all your great photos and i'm still getting annoyed!

They call me 'Bohemoth'. said...

hehe SORRY guys. sorry. sorry. did i say sorry?