Hmm.. Don't know anyone who lives there but I would DEFINITELY come visit you. Alex is keen too. Dooooooooo it!
hmmm not just yet but sometime fo shizzle, i really need to see more then the east coast and Adelaide!
yaaaaaay!today is D day...i am about to call them to ask a couple more questions about it, then i predict that by thsi afternoon i will have booked a flight holy fek!
Holy crap! I will totally come visit. Road trip??? mmmmm maybe plane trip! How exciting, I want full details in an email please. Kel:-)
hmm yes plane trip i think!!www.redhotarts.com.au for those interested. but hey, dont take too much notice of the kinda crap website, part of my job is to redo it!
I've been to Alice once - amazing. A perfect little base for some of Australia's most breathtaking natural treasures...I'd do it again!Congrats on the new job mate...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hmm.. Don't know anyone who lives there but I would DEFINITELY come visit you. Alex is keen too. Dooooooooo it!
hmmm not just yet but sometime fo shizzle, i really need to see more then the east coast and Adelaide!
yaaaaaay!
today is D day...i am about to call them to ask a couple more questions about it, then i predict that by thsi afternoon i will have booked a flight holy fek!
Holy crap! I will totally come visit. Road trip??? mmmmm maybe plane trip! How exciting, I want full details in an email please. Kel:-)
hmm yes plane trip i think!!
www.redhotarts.com.au for those interested. but hey, dont take too much notice of the kinda crap website, part of my job is to redo it!
I've been to Alice once - amazing. A perfect little base for some of Australia's most breathtaking natural treasures...I'd do it again!
Congrats on the new job mate...
Post a Comment