Tuesday, May 29, 2007

When Good Jockeys Go Bad

I found Glen Boss on the wall of the Alice Springs Memorial Club. Ok so it possibly isn't actually him...but we were a bit drunk when we found him, and 'Glen Boss' had been the answer to some question regarding jockeys at the trivia we had previously played (and come 2nd in). So thus he was Christened so.

Here is a pictorial essay of his night out.

Me, Bec, Glen. Perving. At this point I could sense that Glen kinda liked Bec.
He romanced her a little. They waltzed. Then Bec got sick of him and got herself a beer. Glen was a bit down in the dumps after Bec barred him, so I forced these strangers to dance with him. Then he went and groped them. Naughty tiny man, naughty. He got himself a beer, not that he needed any more.With his liquid courage and renewed energy, he grabbed James and was a bit too touchy-feely. Awkward. Then, embarassinly for all involved, he hijacked the karaoke mic (the memo was holding the grand final karaoke competition at the time) and belted out 'You're The Voice'. He wasn't too bad actually, he has the right vocal range but infortunately he forgot some of the words.
We took him to Bojangles for a boogy. The DJ refused to play the songs he requested and was downright rude. Glen lost his hand in the ensuing fisitcuffs. We left him on the podium. I wonder if he was as painfully hungover as I was the next day. I hope we see him again soon. He's alright fun.

4 comments:

token tim said...

If everyone would like to head to www.glenboss.com/ you can get a full run down of the 3 time winner of the Melbourne Cup that Aitken et al are making fun of.

And might I add - a HILARIOUS post!

xx

Anonymous said...

i like my version better

Mon said...

Sarah that is one random funny post.

If I come to alice do I also get to hang out with glen boss?

Anonymous said...

sadly, we left him at dodgy backpackers bar Melankas.