

Jodhpur - yes it's where the funny pants come from.
I am here, in this crazy blue city. It's bizarre and i love it! I changed my plans at the last minute so i am now spending more time in Rajastan (India's biggest state, all desert and crazy old kingdoms and turbans and big moustaches and funny pointy shoes...) before heading up north to the hill stations in Himachal Pradesh (look it up on a map people!).
Which means I am not going to be flying out of Bangkok in one week as was originally planned, which means I will not be meeting Mon and Chris again til London unless of course they slow down in Greece or Turkey but I doubt that.
So...why blue? not sure...they say originally people painted their houses here blue because Brahma, the creator, is this colour. But then other people say it keeps mosquitoes away. Sure why not. All that is left to say is AAAAAH MAHARAJA!
No comments:
Post a Comment