
If at first you don't succeed...
What I am writing is not all that important and really doesn't deserve to be underlined but I don't know how I underlined it, let alone how to undo it!
After our first failed attempt at reaching Triund Paul and I decided to try it again. We met up with Sridam, the other Paul's friend who is also a Hare Krishna monk and this time we made it to the top! However, the weather conspired against us once again and the moutains were completely blocked by cloud. It was pretty cool up the top anyway - loads of prayer flags, some chai shops, lots of friendly dogs and some amazing but sporadic views.
We have decided to try it for a third time on the weekend. Fingers crossed it is a clear day.
4 comments:
Hey Sarah
Sounds like your'e having a ball, and drinking a lot of tea. When do you arrive in the UK, Ive got a 2 year UK visa and arrive there on the 29th of May to start my adventures. Drop me a email: petemavmitchell@hotmail.com
Mav
hey mav!
i think i arrive in london on the 27th of may! but i could be wrong -i've changed my flights so many times i get confused.
will email!
Hahahah - i love that Mav's nickname from first year has stuck so much that it's in his email now!
Hi Mav!! Have fun in the UK!
Timbo ;o)
hahaha
Post a Comment