I'm sure that pic doesn't do justice in communicating the sheer size of the seagulls round here... i was a stones throw away from being shat on yesterday and very nearly drowned... Z
Zoe I think it is you who I have to blame for sarah current addiction to cider! She loves that stuff! Hi mrs A!!! Love mon Ps I am bumming around while she picks up the car!
4 comments:
love the photo of you and Zoe taking tea! and the other one of you both is just perfecto.
I'm sure that pic doesn't do justice in communicating the sheer size of the seagulls round here... i was a stones throw away from being shat on yesterday and very nearly drowned...
Z
hahahaha yeh we needed something in that pic to give ti scale. people the seagulls in brighton are the size of elephants.
irish puffins are much cuter.
Zoe
I think it is you who I have to blame for sarah current addiction to cider! She loves that stuff!
Hi mrs A!!!
Love mon
Ps I am bumming around while she picks up the car!
Post a Comment