Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Live music!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh finally!




On our last night in London me, Mon and Ant went and saw The Grates!

'Use your bed like a trampoline i said HIGHER! HIGHER!'

OH, and, 'I got a message for you and it's....bahm bahm BAHM'.

We had a horrid pre show el cheapo Indian meal (the korma was like custard in every way, except that it had onion in it). But the show was great. GET IT?? HAHAHAHAHA.


Package CHOP!!
Aww look at 'im! All honest and from the heart like. Whatever it is, whatever it is, just DO IT! That is the moral of the story.

The gig was so cool - we were right up the front, grooving away, singing louder than him, requesting everything and eventually getting the flowers from his mic stand.

Whoaaaaaa.

As those of you who read Mon's blog will know we hung around with old Beno after the show and got some pics etc. I was the official props girl - would love to see everyone's reactions as they do some photo reflection and realise that me and my big bunch of flowers are there behind them in every shot...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arrrgggghhhhh!! Need I say anymore, you know who this is Sarah.

They call me 'Bohemoth'. said...

no, no i don't!

trashbags said...

I felt obliged to leave a comment because 'anonymous' and sarah don't seem to be getting along very well.
I've also noted Clem, Sar and Mon wrote the last 7 comments on the last post to eachother, despite being in the same internet cafe.
I think you might be going mad.
Off to gay bingay tonight.
If Ben Lee's there, well take some shots otherwise you just have to put up with us.
xxoo
Edwina

Anonymous said...

Who hates Ben Lee more than anyone else you know? Bordering on the patholical no less.

They call me 'Bohemoth'. said...

AHAHAHA I KNOW WHO IT IS I KNOW WHO IT IS!!!!!!

hehehe. Such a pity Missy Higgins isn't touring Ireland - or Redfern - anytime soon!