see Mrs A it is sarah that is the bad influence!!!!
Yes Mon, I now realise that Sarah is the bad influence. You will need to be strong to resist her power. Good Luck!
Also... Sarah, because of your actions overseas I have given your room to Bindi. You get the mat at the back door when you get back... until you learn a lesson!Too rah!
Sarah, I think we both know who the bad influence is...look after yourself and that new haircut of yours. x
Post a Comment
4 comments:
see Mrs A it is sarah that is the bad influence!!!!
Yes Mon, I now realise that Sarah is the bad influence. You will need to be strong to resist her power. Good Luck!
Also... Sarah, because of your actions overseas I have given your room to Bindi. You get the mat at the back door when you get back... until you learn a lesson!
Too rah!
Sarah, I think we both know who the bad influence is...
look after yourself and that new haircut of yours. x
Post a Comment