Top o the mornin to ya!
We're still in Ireland. We've moved into a cute little apartment just off Temple Bar (the cultural hub of Dublin City Centre by day....vomit and crap buskers hub by night!!) and we're living with Mia and Mark, a cool and very good looking Spanish couple. Will post photos soon! Oh, did we mention we are sharing a room? I'm currently sharing a bed with Mon. It's scary.
I'm temping (badly) at an architects firm for two and a half weeks. whilst it is nice to know I'll be getting a few euros sometime soon it is a bit of a shock to the system to be working after over 6 months of being a lady of leisure.
So, please email me amusing bits and pieces to get me through this tough tough time in my life.
I'm sure I will be adding more useless comments to this page in the coming days. Or hours.
Good luck (odd Irish send off that I am yet to get used to. Makes me a bit paranoid. Why do they say that??? what do they know??)
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
haro sarah!
lovely to hear that you have finally found a place, even if you have to share a bed with mon... tell me a story mon!!!
work is the same over here... just remember-- we need to work to go on holidays again!!
do you think the good looking couple in the apartment will get dressed up for the nanna party?? Wish i was still there.. never experienced the tepmple bar in all its glory! (im sure you'll do it for me!!) love clem xx
Apparently Clem I am the one telling the stories! According to Ant and Saz I am always talking in my sleep! Now tell me that you wouldn't love that in a bed friend! hehe!
As for housemates dressing up for nanna party, I think it is a winner Mia is a massive fan of her cardi!!!
Spag spew out the front of our door last weekend was bad! They had a creamy sauce...YUCK!
and mon, we wonder why we're single.
You talk in your sleep?
And how funny... if you pick up you get a bonus little woman of Aitken too!!!
It's kinda like getting a sample of conditioner with the shampoo you buy!
hahahaha ;o)
mon talked in her sleep last night AGAIN. only this time she made no sense at all.
once in Lao she rolled over and, very seriously, asked me to tell her a story.
hahaha it haunts her still, thanks to me, chris, clem and now ant bringing it up at any opportunity.
At least she hasn't tried to put the leg over. yet.
I'm scared to go to bed tonight.
that made me laugh so hard!!
I can just see your faces when mon rolls over and says "Tell me a story" and aitken looks back with her sleepy eyes and goes "what the f**k???"
so so funny!
Sarah I was lonely last night in the other bed! Please can I come back tonight?
There is nothing wrong with asking for a story at 3am in the morning, its better then me asking saz for something else!
Tim me talking in my sleep has nothing to do with me being single, because my bf's would never know! I am a good catholic girl. And also I am sleeping with sarah so there is no room!
BLOG AGAIN I AM BORED
pick up the phone!!!!!!!!!! we only got 3 minutes left in the call
sorry boys! you called at 10am and it woulda been fairly obvious that i was on my mobile at work! try again tho, and again, and again, and one day.....one day...you will get through. and then my phone will die.
if i remember correctly, being one of the ones who was there, and also lying awake.
I believe mon you did put your leg over or at least an arm over, followed by Sarah going what the? and you saying "tell me a story". Laughter followed. Then more sleep. Then runny poo. It was Lao remember.
hehehe poo
There is nothing wrong with getting close to your friends chris! You and Angus the king's of the spoon should know that! hehe last night there was three in the bed and the one in the middle said I am too bloody hot! And nobody had a good night sleep until I kicked anthea in the butt too many times and she moved to the couch! YES!
Post a Comment