Thursday, July 13, 2006

A Mon-inspired top 5

Top 5 things to not do when hungover in Dublin on a Thursday:

1) wake up after 4 hours sleep and have a cool shower.
2) go to the police immigration office (for the 3rd time in 3 days!)
3) have your photo taken for an immigration ID card (I look like a neckless 12 year old boy, mon looks retarded (again) and anthea is somehow asymmetrical, with one eyebrow raised so high she can't even do an impression of it now!)
4) go to work in an office full of irish people who allegedly speak English but may as well be speaking penguin.
5) attempt to get into your flat via a door that DOESN'T FEKKIN OPEN. We have to open 3 doors to get into our place and the second one is near impossible. I have already broken one key (in the lock...) and we have been there less than a week! I usually wait for someone else to come through but sometimes that just doesn't happen :(

Hehehe. One thing to do when hungover is GET PAID wooo it's pay day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another might be to update my blog with photos....nah.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was the best day of my life!!!

I got taken to a work lunch where I ate about a kilo of spicy chicken wings and am now doing those vomity type burps.

Anyone that has tips on how to take a good photo! EMAIL ME!

Anonymous said...

that's disgusting mon.

sarah- i cant believe you broke the key! crazy!

anthea- did the photo-taking experience at police immigration go better than at the airport??
hahaha

Anonymous said...

mole

Anonymous said...

wooooooOpooooowoooooooOOOOOooob

Me! said...

i had one of those burps the other day. It was after i went to a buffet and gorged myself, sarah you would have loved it, it was like a salad buffet on speed. And anyway then i went back to Tivoli (famous amusement park in Copenhagen) and we went on THE DEMON! think of wonderlands demon in Australia, only on Speed. And Steroids. It rocked. Falafel vomit burp did not.

Mon said...

You can believe sarah broke the key!?! Sarah breaks everything! We are waiting for her to break the lift in our apartment block!

They call me 'Bohemoth'. said...

it's true, i break so many things.

They call me 'Bohemoth'. said...

hey, why is there a little disabled person picture next to the word verification box?

Mon said...

I am not sure Sarah but I just got told off by this little old bitch of a lady on the telephone because everyone she wanted to speak to was busy. Nasty posh granny!

My Favourite line was:
'You must be new to your job and you don't know who I am and how the office is run.'