Saturday, December 02, 2006

IDIOT GOSSSSSHHHHHHHH

aka 'who let HER travel alone??"

So...

I have been travelling around Germany and Czech by myself for a few weeks now. It was all going well until TODAY when i decided, en route to the train station, to just check that i ahd everyhting.

i didn't.

I have somehow misplaced my 'folder of important things'. That big bright pink plastic folder I've had with me all year, which contained:

1 x round the world plane ticket
1 x wallet with 'emergency money', about 200 us and 50 pounds.
1 x cd of photos (luckily i copied them 5 times and still have them on my camera...)
12 or so x copies of important documents and personal details (eeek)
some cards from people along the way (including contact details of people i will prolly never see again!!)
1 x dignity

AAAGH shit. i freaked out for a good 15 minutes, then realised i am not getting it back and have since then been surprisingly calm and collected. Have spent the day doing nice things and thinking of worse hypothetical situations to make myself feel better.

I did get a first hand look at the inside of a very grim cop shop. Got my police report easily enough. Just a pity it is in czech eh. Hopefully i can claim some stuff.

Will try to post some photos later. not related to this post though. shiny, happy photos.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHH! That sucks big time. Toe rec.

Happy thoughts with you xo

They call me 'Bohemoth'. said...

thanks

in awesomer news, HOT CHIP FOR BIG DAY OUT!! which i assume means HOT CHIP FOR SYDNEY SIDE SHOWS!!


ps i am about to email you, thailand face

Mon said...

Ahhhh wish I was there to have a big old beverage with you and drown our sorrows together (well I don't actually have any at the moment other then not having a job but I am always there for a friend!)

Well babe at least they didnt steal your actual passport cause that would suck big time and you would also be responsible for a czech hooker getting deported somewhere under your passport.

Mmmmmmh in other news Beth tried to kick me out of the bed last night.

LOVE YOU LOADS! Miss you!!!

They call me 'Bohemoth'. said...

I WOULD NEVER KICK YOU OUT OF BED!!!!!!!!! REMEMBER THAT ALWAYS!