
Me, Paula, Mike at THE FAREWELL at Doyles indie student pub thing. Fairly plastered. Mon and I started the night at home with some vodkas. Then we went o GRUEL the best cafe in the historz of the world, and had some cheap wine and nice grub with MAtty Matt. Then the three of us went to Doyles, where we met work friends. Mon and I, not wanting to waste our leftover vodka (or donate it to the Spaniards) took it with us. Then Alan turned up. Alan is addicted to buying everyone drinks. So, add to the list some cider, some sambucca...
'What's that coming over the hill, is it a (2 headed) monster, is it a (2 headed) monster? (yes this photo is actually froma different night but that whole last 2 weeks was one big byeee party).
The äoffocialä farewell ended on our balcony at 5am with a bottle of bodka and abottle of wine shared between 6 or so lond stayers. Ian (on the right), Mike and Alan serenaded me with 'Creep', by radiohead. Great song...not the most appropriate lyrics....but ta anways. Ian's bunny ears were nicked from some poor first year college student dressed as a playboy bunny at tha bar. serves her right!!
The next day i was more hungover than have ever been in my life. all i wanted to do was die but no i had to race around dublin trying not to add to the piles of vomit in the streets whilst packing my entire irish life into boxes and a backpack. Nearly spewed on a bank teller. A person, not a machine.
5 comments:
Awwww our widdle balcony! I find myself missing Dubbers... is that weird?
yes that is weird
but i do too!
i think we will need some serious quality cider time in sydney anfia
But Strongbow just isn't the same! Maybe we will have to fork out $60 for a 6 pack of Bulmers
I know of a pub that sells those big bottles of Magners... I fekkin love that drink!
FH comes home soon!
I think I'm going to pee myself!!!
;o)
ummm ok, i suppose ;)
Post a Comment