Is "Cowabunga" turtles-speak? I cant remember the phrase they used to yell.
Meantime, I am pretty sure I remember hearing in London that they call them "Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles" because the "Ninja" part was thought to violent. Funny the things you remember to foreign countries when you were like 11.
Anway, will need external confirmation from that one by 'gus or the one with the big head.
3 comments:
Is "Cowabunga" turtles-speak? I cant remember the phrase they used to yell.
Meantime, I am pretty sure I remember hearing in London that they call them "Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles" because the "Ninja" part was thought to violent. Funny the things you remember to foreign countries when you were like 11.
Anway, will need external confirmation from that one by 'gus or the one with the big head.
seriously i think you need to take english lessons kylie
Gnarley, dude.
Post a Comment