I saw it flood three times in my first week and a half. Now I walk to work and home with my eyes closed.

Rushing water makes me need to wee too.
The kids spent the entire day being swept from one side of the drain, under the road, and get spurted out the other.


3 comments:
FH!
I think what you're experiencing must be so amazing! After travelling the corners of the globe, you've come back and immersed yourself into the heart of Australia. It makes me feel patriotic just looking at your pics!
Love your guts
xxx
Love the photos! Can't wait to visit.
Please don't stay forever in alice, you MUST and I say MUST live wherever I live!
ok.
as long as it's somewhere exciting!!!! and maybe warm and close to beaches, as opposed to stinking hot and in the middle of a desert.
though it is starting to get cold here.
Post a Comment