*objects in photo may appear larger than in realityIn Alice I know I will really miss my friends and family, the beach, temperatures below 30, my bed, my regular nightspots and general trashbaggery.
But most of all I will miss my little red sports car. I'd love to put it in my purse and take it with me but it just ain't practical. Soooo...
REDMOBILE IS FOR SALE!!
Does anyone know anyone cool who would like to buy a really, really ace car? It doesn't look like much, and it is very, very loud, but it is actually an awesome little speedracer.
Most popular aspects of the redmobile:
- it's manual suzuki swift gti
- it is red all over and also inside and on the wheels
- it has 12 months rego
- it is super small, and thus very fuel efficient
- it has a retro tape deck
- it has character
- it has a very healthy engine, and goes super fast
- it can fit in seemingly impossibly small parking spots
- it can cure blindness
7 comments:
dont forget it can also hold about 1500 copies of a certain student newspaper (of which i suspect 1000 are still hiding in the boot?).
hahaha
claire and i had dinner in marrickville a few weeks ago, and i had total flashbacks of us running down the main street (mini saigon!), with you carrying the three bundles of interp that redmobile couldn't cope with, to take home with you on the train. then laura found that tibet shop. then it rained.
hahaha memories....
YOU CAN'T SELL THE REDMOBILE!
I do feel proud that The Farm was one of its last roadtrips. Does that mean I was there for its last lap of Mt Pan glory?
dude, i drove dad's car to the farm and round mt pan....
why am i anonymous on my own blog
you are totally right!!! how brainfade is THAT...
mmm well i feel proud for its last stay in harbourside...?!?!
yes, you can feel proud about that.
Post a Comment