I GOT A NEW ONE!!

Apparently it has 'hidden powers' which I can 'enjoy'. Not only that, but it was FREE! Yes, my boss left yesterday and left her old work phone. The new boss has a fancy fandangled computer phone so has no need nor want for this one. So...it is miiiine!
And to think, I've spent the last three weeks meaning to go and buy one myself. For once in my life my procrastination and general lack of organisation has paid off!
No more 11 second conversations rudely brought to an abrupt halt by the 'beep beep beep' of my battery dying and my simultaneous cut-off profanities. No more ugly ring tone. No more crap alarm waking everyone but me up before stopping, yet another daily victim of battery fatality.
3 comments:
FINALLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY!
THANK THE LORD.
I know 'some people' wont agree with me but I think your message tone should be the racing car. It is cool and edgy.
love mon
The racing car is the worst tone. Only losers would have that on their phone.
Post a Comment