in summary:
- Mon comes home on monday. Feeling extreme excitement mixed with intense frustration at remaining 1500 kilometres away
- Tim, Kendall and the no longer elusive 'Liz' visited last week and over the weekend we had a fabulous, debaucherous time. A roadtrippin, drinkin, dancin, eatin, walkin, climbin, camel ridin' time. pics to come soon.
- Sunday night: darren Hanlon played. what a lovely fellow. pulled out two guest vocalists: non other than Sarah Blasko and Holly Throsby
- Also Sunday night: nearly had a heart attack at the gig for a work related reason that involves my blog and thus I will not go much further!!
- it's very cold
- i am doing my radio show in an hour. Yes, have started radioing again - Arts show on community radio station on wednesday evenings. A bit fo a step up from the midnight-2am Studio 4 shift! Good fun, good times, request a song and never hear it!
- Very lonely since my friends left! Only one housemate is around - Nerida - and she goes away for 2 weeks tomoz. Luckily Dan and Alina return.
- Beanie festival this weekend! 4 days of beanies! yah!
- Missing overseasness. Craving it!
- Heading to Bec's for din dins tonight with Lex and Jess - what a lovely prospect!
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
can I request Eye of the Tiger please?
I'll listen out for it :)
Sarah I feel the craziness!
At least I will have an Australian mobile so we can chat!
Yay.
PS that is awesome about the DJing!
Post a Comment