Monday, July 02, 2007

Lock up your sons

Last week Tim, Kendall and Liz came to Alice for a rampaging visit. Here is a pictorial essay of what we got up to.

Camel riding! This is Tim and I atop Oden, the slowest, dumbest, half-blind camel that had to go right at the back. Papparazzi catch the camels at feeding time.
Then we went to Annies, cute little backpackers, for some drinks and cheap dinner. You can tell we have had a few because I have turned my camera onto sepia tone. That really is getting old isn't it. This pic was taken shortly before tim picked up a napkin sodden with spillt jagerbomb and 'drank' it.
The ladies' loo at Annies is a veritable gallery of what can only be described as 'shiny porn'. Tim and Kendall boogying on down, amongst the armchairs on the Annie's dancefloor. Bystanders force themselves to look away.

We really wanted to meet up with Big E this weekend (first year dormie from Baffurst who had dropped off the face of the earth after 2nd year and whom I randomly ran into on my first big night out in Alice...turns out he's lived here for years). Unfortunately I lost his number when I changed my phone, so we couldn;t contact him. But I knew where to find him. Bo's! Lo and behold, we walk in, it is packed, I say "I wonder where Big E is. Oh, there he is, about three metres to our right'.
L-R: Kendall, Liz, Andres, Me, Tim, Bec on the Bo's dancefloor.Then we went to Melankas, where I took no photos of any interest. Liz pashed Big E, Kendall pashed this guy called Glenn who turned out to be a tour guide. Not just any tour guide, but a tour guide at Mulgas, the company T, K and L were doing a tour with from Monday to Wednesday. Yep, he was gonna be THEIR tour guide! hhahhaaaar! Glenn was a little....energetic. He invited himself to stay on our couch, then finally left in themorning only to return an hour later, knock on the window next to Kendall and Liz's heads, invite himself in, find his lost keys, make himself a cup of tea and blast my flatmate's Pearl Jam CD as loud as possible.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of it is true! I swear!

But no mention of poo log for breakfast! I'll have to blog about that myself.

teeheehee!

xx

Anonymous said...

i haven't finished!! in fact i only about half way thru...but blogger keeps shutting down on me. blast.

Anonymous said...

honestly... who says "blast" anymore?

baby cheesus.

angus said...

why does it not suprise me that tim's camel had to "go at the back".