Tuesday, January 17, 2006

So below you will find my updated blog! I think i covered about half of the last three weeks' activities.

Read from the bottom first...i think it will make more sense that way.

Next time write i will be in Cambodia. For more up to date and reliable blogness try http://wherethehellismon.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah you look so tiny running up that hill - I thought you were a little kid until I read the comment. Although you have always been small xoxo

hiedistar said...

awesome photos sar!!

it is sooo weird u guys are travelling too!! same kind of experiences but then so not.

we are in leon at the moment, in nicaragua. awesome colonial city. the most photogenic place you will ever come across!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah
I keep checking for more photos! considering all the angst susan put into buying that camera, i think you should share more of the results!

A

Anonymous said...

I agree! more photos please kids! i want to see how trashy nights out in cambodia compare to trashy nights out in Sydney!

keep em coming!

much love
claire