Friday, February 10, 2006




A lively tune...I'm inspired to dance!

The vast majority of our 11 nights in Siem Reap saw us frequent Bar St, and in particular, Angkor What! Here we boogied to all our favs (Killers, Gorillaz, Usher...) and I still can't believe Chris found this - Angus's graffiti from last year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so exicted by the fact you found my writing on the roof... reminds me of a small office in bathurst, but anyway... it would also seem that the following day you realised why we wrote what we wrote. There really is nothing like a 10 hour bus trip on a Cambodian "Highway". I remember taking off my socks after that journey and my feet were pasty white and my legs were brown. The bus didnt even let us stop halfway for potato scollops at the local fish and chip shop.

They call me 'Bohemoth'. said...

oh yes, that red dust that makes you feel like you are wearing an entirely different outfit! Those timely bumps (when you actually get air!) that make sure you don't sleep for more than ten minutes at a time...and there's nothing like sharing an intimate sauna-bus for a few hours with smelly strangers who smoke.

But it's awesome.

and I have actually had some scollops.