Tuesday, December 19, 2006

MONTREAL
``Parlay Voo Inglaish???``

just a quick note to say i am freeeezing my extremities off in Montreal. Did you know they all speak French here? I mean, i know it is a French province and all that, and it`s allegedly bilingual, but i have yet to find a single person who speaks English. I am feelin very confused. and cold.

I am staying in the most random hostel. by `hostel`i mean someone`s apartment ful of beds and blankets everywhere and communal everything. It`s like a cosy slumber party, but with a whole lot fo French speaking strangers. It`s pretty cool actually. But i keep forgetting which country i am in.

Stay tuned for a mega blog in the next few days covering...Spain (!!), the second part of Germany, London and more Canadia.

x

Ps just because it is nearly Christmas doesn`t mean that `Last Christmas` by Wham is in any way a decent song.

No comments: