Hello.
I would like to apologise for failing to post any photos or, indeed, many posts in general on a regular basis for some time now. I have photos from Mum's visit, the rock, nights out, camping trips, mountain climbs and more to post, but keep forgetting to bring my camera to work to upload them.
What with all the busyness that comes with living in a cultural hub like Alice, who can blame me? This past weekend was the first one I've spent in town in a month. The winter weather (though it's pretty warm this week) has been beautiful and we've been out camping a hellovalot. Love it!
Tonight a group of us are doing a full moon bike ride to Simpson's Gap (Kylie: this is the gap you rode to when you were here with Reuters). Aaah cannot wait!! Just a usual Monday evening activity in Alice.
Tomorrow Dad arrives. He is in Katherine at the moment. Or in a small desitute community near Katherine, helping to launch a national Aboriginal literacy program with donations from the book industry. Lucky Pa climbs aboard a Greyhound bus at 5pm today, alighting in Alice at 9am tomorrow. Then Sal flies into town tomorrow arvo, and I have them for a couple of days before they head out along the 4WD Mereenie Loop and I get on a jetplane to Brisbane, then a bus to Byron, then find Mon and Kel (and my ticket and fingers crossed my accommodation...?) and party on down at Splendour in the Grass.
WOOOO life is good.
Also, I have a new boss. She's lovely, and normal. That is all I am going to say. I have learnt my lesson and will forever remember that, despite the fact that I tend to write this with 3 or 4 readers in mind, this blog is actually in the public sphere and whatever I write here can and will be accessed by anyone!
Love love
Pics soon
x
Monday, July 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Would it be slanderous if I said that 'one of' your old bosses was 'allegedly' an absolute 'maniacal superbitch'?
hehe
no, the 'truth' defence will prevail in that case.
Post a Comment