Thursday, February 08, 2007

All we can do is STEP BACK IN TIME

I recently found these old photos. (On Angus's computer when I was in Rondon.) Homebake back in '05. I think.
Grad! Possibly the nicest photo of everyone involved. It's particularly flattering of that dude on the right...Oh my god, it's DANE WHO DID JOURNO!
Charades based on real events, at Laura's 19th (??). Mon's the innocent little dog. I'm the slutty girlfriend, and Angus is 'the guy from the private school'.

2 comments:

C said...

note to self,
1. never shave head
2. watch weight

They call me 'Bohemoth'. said...

hahaha

chris i want to shave my head come home so you can do it.

na,h but next time im in asia i will. haha. youd better come.

note to self:

1. never have black hair unless tanned
2. smile for cameras
3. never mime doggy style