Thursday, May 24, 2007

Chris Whitnall, if you are reading this then...

you are probably not dead.

But please confirm by BLOGGING sometime.

This post can also apply to Chris Brennan, who recently updated his blog with a post about ... CHRISTMAS DAY.

Come one guys. You have time to post comments on other people's blogs, hell you have time to set up a FACEBOOK page, but you are suddenly, inexplicably unable to complete a simple blog post with a photo to show updated weight loss/gain, hair growth/shave, tan/frostbite...i'm disppointed. I'm not even impressed, I'm angry!

And bored.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh come on, christmas was just the other day. You can't rush these things you know. Right Whitnall?

hiedistar said...

i suggest an attempt to see how many people can blog on whitnalls page demanding that he blog before he actually does. i have already started it off. i think we can go into the millions. i think my children will be able to tell whitnall to blog before he actually does.

Anonymous said...

hahaha great idea stottness

token tim said...

I'm with Aitken... I check the blogs weekly, if not daily and I demand a post.

I'm off to whitnalls blog to bombard. Great idea Heidis Tar (as you call yourself in facebook!)

C said...

hahahhaahaha this is hillarious. I have been avoiding my own blog in fear of this type of attack. Will have to check out the damage. Y