Oh god. The German tourists in and about town are starting to infiltrate your psyche!!!
i know. it's aweful. but it's really cold.it's ok, i have boots on today. i hope no one noticed my feet yesterday.
I officially disown you.I'm staying with Big E when I come to Alice now.
Noooooooooooooooooooo!
tim, he wears socks with sandals too. it's what people do here.no, only me, and only yesterday, cos i had to ride to work but was FREEZING then at work i just didnt bother taking them off. sorry everyone. i know i have let you down.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh god. The German tourists in and about town are starting to infiltrate your psyche!!!
i know. it's aweful. but it's really cold.
it's ok, i have boots on today. i hope no one noticed my feet yesterday.
I officially disown you.
I'm staying with Big E when I come to Alice now.
Noooooooooooooooooooo!
tim, he wears socks with sandals too. it's what people do here.
no, only me, and only yesterday, cos i had to ride to work but was FREEZING then at work i just didnt bother taking them off.
sorry everyone. i know i have let you down.
Post a Comment