Thursday, July 05, 2007

Things I can recommend

Nerada Organics Roibos with vanilla t-bags
Kate Miller-Heidke's new album 'Little Eve'
Camille's not so new album 'Le Fil'
Cold War Kids, White Stripes, R L Burnside (odd mix i know, but do it).
Mashed potato
Mandarins from my backyard
Cherry Tomatoes
That new cherry black chocolate..I think it is Noir or maybe Club, 70%
Saltbush - huge second hand clothes store
Riding a bike in Alice Springs
House parties, as opposed to dodgy bars
Getting speakers for your ipod
Swags
Dried onions on top of pretty much any dinner
Big open fires in your backyard
Writing cards and letters...not emails
Daydreams and nightdreams about trips...to Splendour, to Tasmania, to Overseas...
And, as always, Ovaltine, and Sweet Chili Sauce (not together)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you been snacking on the surprises we left as a thankyou?

I forgot that we brought fudge in your thankyou pack. I wish I had of remembered for when the Poo Log ran out!!

Anonymous said...

I also like Kate Miller Heidke! Her song Words rocks!

Infact I may just go add her as my friend on myspace right now!

BAM!

x

Anonymous said...

myspace? oh yeah i remember that.

not fudge, NOUGAT!!!

let's go overseas soon ok